STAGE Bandar Mahkota Cheras

Came here a few rounds..
I just fell in love with this place.. 
Coffee.. Food.. Ambiance.. 

The cafe ambiance here is comfortable with some nice soothing songs played as the background.. 
Once you enter the cafe, you will be warmly greeted by the aroma of the coffee..
It is very strong and it is a temptation for all coffee addicts and to me also because I am not a coffee addict.. I couldn't take too much of coffee due to the acidity which is bad for my stomach.. (Yeah I have gastric issue)



Okay.. Back to the topic..
STAGE.. Other than the ambiance.. The FOODS!! 

The Friendship.. I would strongly recommend you this.. 
Although it looked like Stone from the appearance, but its actually a Chiffon Cake.. 
Earl Grey and Jasmine taste.. with the special made Caramel Sauce.. 
Which make it taste extremely different on its own and with the dip.. 
I love it without the dip but some love it with the dip.. 



I went there a few rounds.. 
And I could not remember what are the names of the food cause I only looked forward to the Friendship.. 

Well.. 
Next, COFFEE!

I love this.. It's the combination of Coffee, Soda and passionfruit..
More like a Mocktail.. 
But well I am a little adventurous to order this rather than the other mainstream coffee.. 
I will order this whenever I visit STAGE.. 
It's a bit sweet and sour with some coffee bitterness which make it a lil special and you can't find it anywhere else.. 
Actually I have nothing much to write about STAGE..
Because I believe in real life experience..
No matter how much I write about it if you don't pay a visit it does not worth anything..

But I strongly recommend you all to try this cafe.. It's really worth dropping by!


STAGE Cafe  (Facebook Page) 
Address: No. 2-1, Jalan Temenggung 29/9,                
               Bandar Mahkota Cheras               
               Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: 03 9011 3929
Operating Hours: Monday-Saturday: 1100-2300
                            Sunday: 1000-2300
                            CLOSED on Tuesdays


Till then.
With love,
Miss Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klang Bak Kut Teh and Regent Pandan Layered Cake

Mochu Locco Zakka Café