Hello!

Hi all!

This blog is created as a platform for myself to share about foods, travel, music, book review and lifestyle (maybe)..
Sometimes I might post in Chinese (my Chinese is really bad)..
But fret not, I will blog in English most of the time, but my English is not that perfect also (doubt)..

I am a Food lover.. I enjoy sitting in cafes reading books...
I love musics.. And could play more than one musical instruments (ask me for more information)..
I enjoy travelling around the world (only been to Taiwan and Singapore as per now)..
Lastly, I am someone who is living in her own world (who isn't?)

Enough about introducing myself..
Hopefully you will enjoy the blog post that are presented..
and I will try to update as often as possible.


Till then.

Love, 
Miss Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klang Bak Kut Teh and Regent Pandan Layered Cake

STAGE Bandar Mahkota Cheras

Mochu Locco Zakka Café